Rec & Ed Scholarships
Fee Waiver/Fee Discount Program
Rec & Ed strives to ensure individuals & families can enjoy quality enrichment classes, recreational sports, school break and summer camps and the before and after school programs. We are proud to offer scholarships to members of the Ann Arbor Public Schools community who meet specific HUD income guidelines and residency requirements.
During the summer, youth scholarship recipients may use their scholarship for 1 summer camp and 1 summer class.
WELCOME to Submittable
You will need to create a FREE Submittable account to submit your Rec & Ed scholarship application.
Rec & Ed is excited to offer Submittable, an online application form for scholarship assistance. Submittable is a software program used by thousands of organizations to build customized online submission and application forms, as well as to review submissions and communicate with submitters.
1. To create your free Submittable account go to: https://aapscommunityeducationandrecreation.submittable.com/signup
2. Enter your email address
3. Confirm your email address
4. Select a password
5. Confirm your password
6. Enter your first and last name
7. Click Sign Up
8. You will be directed to the AAPS Rec & Ed Scholarship Applications home page and you will receive an email to confirm your account
9. Read through the guidelines and select the appropriate Rec & Ed scholarship that best fits your current status
10. Email email@example.com with any questions
Rec & Ed Scholarships FAQs can be found HERE.
Submittable login page: https://aapscommunityeducationandrecreation.submittable.com/login
Rec & Ed Scholarship Program
NEW! Effective 9/5/2023 - Rec & Ed Offers One Scholarship Application
Standard Scholarship: The Standard Scholarship program is available to individuals and families who live within the boundaries of the Ann Arbor Public School District and have documented income/support that falls within specific HUD income guidelines.
If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 734.994.2300 x0 to set up an appointment.